Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Sooooo Close!!

I really think Emercyn is so close to walking! She will let go of whatever she's hanging onto, and can stand all by herself for about 15-20 seconds or so. I know that doesn't sound like a long time, but it really is for a baby!! I think she just needs to get her balance down, and then she'll be off in no time! I'm so nervous for her to start walking! That means she's not a "baby" anymore! She's growing up too fast, but I'm enjoying every minute of it! These past few months have been the most fun!! She's so interactive and playful!! I know once she's walking and running everywhere, it will be even more fun!!

Just a cute pic of her playing in her ball pit. She loves to "jump" into it (as you can see)!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: