Sunday, December 14, 2008

Date Night!!

Mommy and Daddy decided they needed a date night! :) We went to Mickey Mantle's Steakhouse in Bricktown (yummy) and then watched the movie "Twilight"! This is my new FAVORITE movie! I absolutely loved every second of it! I can't wait to see it again!!! I haven't read the books yet, but after seeing the movie I'm dying to start reading the series. My sister has them and is loaning them to me......can't wait!

We had a great date night!! Can't wait to go again!!

Photobucket

An updated belly shot! I'm 20.5 weeks!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Kendra said...

I started reading the Twilight series a few months ago and am on book 3....LOVING it!! I cannot wait to hear what you think of them!
Your pictures are great too, you are beautiful! =D

Kendra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wendy said...

You look amazing!

- Wendy