Thursday, June 10, 2010

FINALLY.....an update!!!

Just like the title says.....FINALLY! It's been WAY too long since I last updated. I just added several new posts and pics. Please check them out and look at the new pics of our sweet girls! You might even need to hit the "older posts" link at the bottom to see even more posts. The first post I started with during this update is HALLOWEEN.


Thanks to Jason's sister MARCI for giving me the desire to get this updated. I've been meaning to do so for a few months now, but just haven't had the time or motivation. You were just the motivation I need. So THANKS!!! :)


My goal is to keep up this motivation and updated weekly. I know, I know. I said that last time too! But this time I mean it! Really! The girls have such a busy and fun summer planned, so I will updated as often as possible. I also plan to update with a few of the things Jason and I have planned, which include a 4 day vacation we are taking the end of July!!


Enjoy!!!!!!

No comments: