Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Dancing Queens.......

My girls LOVE to dance. Actually, that is an understatement! If there is music playing, they are dancing. And sometimes, they dance without music.....or they make their own! Emercyn loves to watch "So You Think You Can Dance" or "Dancing with the Stars" with me simply because she can dance along with the contestants! Harper has two specific dance moves that you can be sure she will do when there is music. First she pulls her right arm up and down in a motion you would do if you were saying "choo choo" and imitating a train. Who knows why she uses this in her dance moves, but it's pretty darn cute!! And then she throws in her hips....swinging them back and forth, back and forth. I have every intention of videoing them dance, but everytime they do it I find myself too involved in watching and forget to grab my camera! Some day I will and I WILL post for you to see! :)

No comments: