Wednesday, September 22, 2010

A Pinkariffic, Pinktastic, PINKALICOUS Birthday Party!

















Emercyn LOVES the book "Pinkalicious" by Victoria Kann. And she LOVES the color pink! So when she asked if her birthday party could be Pinkalicious themed, I was thrilled....because you all know I LOVE pink too!! :) I absolutely love planning parties, and in fact, I start the party planning process 3 months ahead of time! Yes, that means I started planning in JUNE! I'm glad I did, because finding Pinkalicious party decor was not as easy as I thought it would be! But we found it! And it turned out PERFECT! We had story time with the book (while the kids snacked on green popcorn....read the book to see why they ate green food!!!), craft time where the kids each decorated a tiara and gold wand (Pinkalicious has these in the book), AND they each got their face painted by the most amazing artist! Her work is phenomenal! Emercyn has such a great time at her party! She thanked me several times that day for giving her the "perfect party"!! :) :) :)

No comments: