Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I turn (gulp) THIRTY!

So I've passed the twenties. I'm no longer in that age group. :( No matter how many pepole tell me the thirties are the best time in their lives, you get wiser with age, you feel more comfortable in your own skin, blah blah....I loved being in my twenties!!! I got married to the most amazing man in my twenties, I became a Mommy to two beautiful little girls in my twenties, we bought our first house in my twenties, I found my church home in my twenties....I could go on and on and on! The twenties were awesome!!! I do realize now that I AM thirty, that it isn't as bad as I was expecting. It just really hurts to say that I am in fact a thirty year old. Blah! I'll get over it! :) And I know that many more awesome and amazing things are in store for me in my thirties. I'm looking forward to exploring this next step in my life!!

My wonderful husband and awesome sisters threw me a fabulous birthday party!!! We went to Put a Cork In It Winery in Bricktown. We had yummy hors d'oeuvres, cake, and had a wine tasting. It was so much fun!!! It was the best 30th birthday party! I'm so thankful to have such wonderful people in my life!! Thanks for an awesome party!! MWAH!!







No comments: