Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Gymnastics Fun!!!

I just have to brag on my little darling for a minute. When we first started gymnastics in August, it was a total mess. I hated going and absolutely dreaded it. Emercyn would not sit still and listen to the teacher, would not wait in line for her turn, and was just a complete crazy child all around! We left early from class a few times in the beginning, and several times she had to be put in time out! After a few weeks of me being consistant, she made a total turn-around! She now sits and listens to the teacher, waits patiently in line, does what she is supposed to, and has so much fun!!!! I now look forward to the class each week! I'm just so proud of my baby girl!!

Waiting in line!!! :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Liz Brack said...

I completly understand what you're talking about. Once they figure out the routine they love gym.
Isaac is so excited about "the pit" tomorrow. He asks nearly evertime "is the pit today?" I showed him your pics of Emercyn in the pit and now he's oober excited!!