Saturday, November 8, 2008

Pink Toes!!

Emercyn got her finger nails and toe nails painted for the first time today. She HATES her nails to be trimmed; it's usually a big fight. So I haven't even tried to paint them, knowing it would be a huge mess. Today, she asked me to give her "pink toes" after noticing my pink toe nails. She did so good! She sat so still, and even sat still long enough for them to dry! Then she got so excited, she decided she needed "pink fingers"! Her little nails are so darn cute! She's a very girly girl (loves jewelry, clothes, purses, etc), so I knew this would be something she'd eventually enjoy!!

Photobucket

Look Mommy! Pink Toes!
Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Kendra said...

OMGoodness, I LOVE her expression in the middle pic! She looks like such a big girl with her nails painted! What a fun mommy and me thing to do!