Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Valentine's Day!!!!







Emercyn's class had a Valentine's party at school. So much fun! I signed up to take the party favors....remind me not to do that again! That gets expensive when you are buying for 24 kids! ;) I'll stick to the snack or drinks!!!

Emercyn loved going through her Valentine's from all of her friends, and Harper had a great time watching her!!!

Jason and I got the girls a little gift for the holiday. They both love books, so we thought it was a fitting gift. Emercyn got the newest book in the "Pinkalicious" series (her favorite) called "Silverlicious". Harper got a book about love called "I love you when....".

And of course, Jason and I got to go on our annual Valentine's Day date! We hired a babysitter (thanks Alyssa!!), and went out to eat. We went to On the Border (their avacado live is fantastic). We stopped at Starbucks on our way home and grabbed some yummy coffee!! It was the perfect date!!!!

No comments: