Friday, August 31, 2007

Planning her 1st party.....what fun!

So, I'm in the process of planning Emercyn's first birthday party. She turns on one September 21st, and her party is on the 22nd. I'm having SO much fun! We're doing a "ballerina" theme. She's wearing a hot pink tutu at the party, and I put on the invitation that all her little friends can wear one too!! Everything I bought is pinks and purples....so girly! I still have so much to do! I have to order the cake and her little smash cake, although I have talked to someone that can make the cake I'm wanting (ballerina slippers)! I've sent out the invitations, so that's one thing down. Emercyn and I went shopping last week at Party Galaxy, and I bought all the plates, napkins, cups, etc. I have all the decorations ready to go as well. I've also been working on a video montage that has pictures from my pregnancy all the way up to today....I'm going to have it playing continuously at her party. It took me forever to pick out songs, but I finally decided on 3 that are just perfect. I chose "My Wish" by Rascal Flatts, "My Girl" by The Temptations, and "In my Daughter's Eyes" by Martina McBride. I can't watch it without crying!

I'm just counting down.....3 weeks to go!

No comments: